Friday 9 January 2009

9 jan 09

Went for an insanely early run this morning.
It all started last night when a crown came out when i was having a cup of tea. I thought it felt a bit loose so when it slipped out I left it but it started hurting a bit. Went to bed at 9 ish. The consequence of that was that I woke up at 4am and was wide awake with the tooth hurting a bit.
Sooo I decided to go running. Did a 6.02 miler in 1 hr 2 mins 43 seconds. I was really hoping for under an hour and tried to speed up downhill but it wasn't to be. Afterall I was running on empty!
Splits were 10.03,10.56,10.33,10.42,9.29,10.47,0.114 min miles.
Need to try to set the Garmin for 10 min miles and try to keep up with the virtual partner.
Still 13 miles so far this week including 2 gym sessions of 3 miles treaddies. Miles in the bank!!

No comments:

Post a Comment