Thursday 2 April 2009

2 april 2009

Just been trying to add a link to my new charity page and the widget isn't working
but if you go to my page on katrinabarlow1 on the just giving website you can access it from there.
On sunday I managed my longest run yet. 22.36 miles no less. I don't want to share the route just yet as I'm repeating it this week so for safety reasons, I'll fill you in after i've done my last long run.
Just less than 4 weeks left to go and training is back on track after my recent set back. The consultant gave me the go ahead to start training again, so I'm going for it big time now.
I haven't yet decided what to wear apart from the shoes and socks, but i need to get that sorted very soon. I'm not that keen on Lucozade either, but i guess I'll have to get used to it so I'm training with that this week to make sure it works for me. The gels are really good although very sticky, especially when you spill them out all over you.

No comments:

Post a Comment