Wednesday 11 February 2009

11 Feb 09

Had a rest day on Monday and thankful for it after the run on Sunday. Yesterday I did some interval training with Johnny Mac. We did 6x300m reps with about 400m jog/walk recovery inbetween. Haven't checked the Garmin yet to see the times, but wasn't sure how to set it anyway.

Today I was in the gym with my trainer. After a slow warm up for 5 mins, he put me on 5 increasing hill reps of 2 mins each with 2mins jog recovery all done at 5 mph followed by 10 mins at level 7 cardio for which I managed the hilly bit but had to ask him to bring the speed down towards the end as my legs were giving way. HR was 125 at the end. Less than it should've been so maybe I was just being soft and giving in too easily. Got home and once again made a pig of myself by overeating whilst the dinner was cooking. I ate 6 cheesy oat biscuits, then a bag of cheese and onion crisps with bread and butter, then an oat cake. It's just not the way to lose weight is it? I then had my evening meal of fish cakes, jacket potato and beans. Tut Tut!! Out for a run tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Bread AND Butter?? Thats No Way to Train!!

    ReplyDelete