Thursday 19 February 2009

gym

Not mentioned much about the gym lately, but still going twice a week for the torture chamber. Doing mainly hill work and speed sessions with some strength work on the machines and abs of course. It's getting difficult to fit everything into an hour so I'm going to start going a bit earlier and starting off the session on the treadmill on my own then we can get on with more cross training and core work.
Got word last week that I'd got a place in the Great North Run and I managed to get booked into a hotel. Bonus! Cheap as well and we can take Chaz. There's no food there but I'm sure there'll be somewhere to eat not too far away.
Training's going to plan and I've got the Blackpool HM on Sunday this week so I'll have a good idea of the time for FLM which is now only 60 days away. Shocked 1





No comments:

Post a Comment