Wednesday 4 February 2009

4 Feb 2009

Gym session today. My trainer had me on the new treadmill. It's quite a lot harder than the older ones. He said it's because they haven't been broken in yet. Anyway, 5k at level 1 for 1 mile, 6mph, level 2, 6.6mph for about 5 mins, but I had to ask him to put it down to level 1 because I couldn't keep it up. He put it down to 5mph for a short time to get my breath back, but then put it back up to level 2 for a hill in the last couple of minutes. He then wanted me to go up to 3.5 miles at level 1 but I was just too tired. I feel a bit annoyed with myself, but I just didn't have it in me. Maybe I didn't eat enough today. I had 2 scrambled eggs for beef broth (yuk) an orange and some grapes. I was trying to keep my weight down for the weigh in at the gym, but it didn't work anyway so I'm not going to do that again. Still 11 st. 8 ozs. 9 more ozs will do it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment