Thursday 25 December 2008

25 december 2008

Merry Christmas everyone. Updating whilst watching Dr Who and digesting my rather large dinner.
Went to the gym on Tuesday and Wednesday. More of the same but slightly harder. Tuesday was interval run for 30 mins followed by abs mostly. Wednesday was cardio at level 7 going on to 8 for the last 10 mins followed by upper body free weights, push ups and bridges. Good workouts.
Tomorrow I'm going to do a measured 10K and time it. I was going to enter the Boxing Day 10K at worden park run by the Red Rose Harriers but am still worried about coming last and i really don't want to do that. Also I want to know that I'm not going to injure myself by doing too much too soon. I know I can do the distance that isn't the problem, it's the speed so I think I might try to do some intervals on the way to see if I can start to speed up.
Took my lovely brother his promised Christmas pud this morning and it was lovely to see him but unfortunately I had to rush off because I was in the middle of making our dinner.
Anyway bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment