Wednesday 31 December 2008

31 December 2008

Gym again today for a session with my personal trainer. Bad news!! he decided to weigh me and there was no getting away with the 5 lb weight increase.
After a 10 min warm up on the bike I was set a target of running 2 miles in 17.5 mins which I managed to do in 17 mins 29 seconds although the last bit was quite strenuous. The next piece of equipment was the stair climber. This is my least favourite piece of equipment and he put it up to level 7 to start with becaue of my weight gain. I couldn't keep that up so he thankfully put the level down to 4 but increased it to 6 near the end.
2 reps of 15 abs and one of 20 on the ball then finish.
Foodwise I had 2 Oatibix and all bran for brekkie, Cock a Leekie soup for lunch followed by an apple. Tea tonight is a Turkey Dopiaza with boiled rice followed by raspberries and blueberries with Danone yogurt. I need to resist the temptation to have that Naan bread though.
New Year's Eve tonight but I'm not going out celebrating as husband is in Nottingham visiting his parents and friends, not that I could drink anything anyway with 6 lbs to lose!!

No comments:

Post a Comment