Friday 19 December 2008

missed post

I wrote a posting on Wednesday but it seems to have disappeared. Anyway it was a bit boring but as this blog is mainly my running diary I'm going to post it again.

Tuesday gym interval session on the treadmill in5 x 2 min intervals going up to 8 mph followed by 5 x 1 min intervals going up to 9 mph (that was hard for me). Then onto the weight machines doing upper body work and then abs. 1 hour total.

Wednesday gym cardio session on the treadmill level 6 for 10 mins then level 7 for 10 mins and back to level 6 for the final 10 mins. This was followed by lower body strength on the weight machines and abs of course.

I'm not sure why I keep losing stuff I'm typing. I can only think that my hand is catching on something it shouldn't be catching on. I need to check on that because it's very frustrating. The other thing that happens is that my laptop keeps updating when I'm in the middle of doing something and then stuff gets lost for good.

I'm really not into the diet thing at the moment. I've tried all the eating directly after a run thing, but still want something sweet and not very good for me later in the day. I guess my will is deteriorating. I keep convincing myself that if I keep training the calories will take care of themselves and do their job. I'll be glad when Christmas is over and all the goodies have gone. It really is too tempting to have them in the cupboard.

Half watching Emmerdale at the moment which prompted me to talk about the Christmas tree which is on the verge of losing all it's needles before the big day. That's the last time I buy a tree 2 weeks before Christmas!! Last year's was much better it was still full of sap but I only bought it a couple of days before.

I'm going now to look up the race details for boxing day.

TTFN (that shows my age!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment