Saturday 13 December 2008

Saturday 13 December 2008

I'm new to all this but I'm sure someone will let me know if I'm on the wrong track (pardon the pun)
I'm in training for the flora london marathon next year and have been training for a couple of months. I'm up to 10 miles for my long run which I usually do at the weekend.
This week I went to the gym on Tuesday and trained on the treadmill for 30 mins then hit the weights for 20 mins followed by abs for 10 mins. Then Thursday went with my running club but only managed 3.5 miles because I've been suffering with a bad cough for a couple of weeks and have only just got back into it. Yesterday i went to the gym again and did some hill reps and interval sessions followed by the stepper for 20 mins and then abs. Going out either later today or tomorrow for my long run.

I guess at some stage I'll add a photo and some links, but I'll learn as I go on. Anyway, that's it for now

No comments:

Post a Comment